WHY CHOOSE ASK ELLIS?
Apply for citizenship with confidence in this nail biting environment. Our attorneys have successfully filed hundreds of naturalization applications. Whether you have an unusual circumstance or just want the comfort of an immigration expert handling your case, you have come to the right place! Here are 5 reasons to work with us:
- Highly experienced attorneys. Our network is small by design. It only takes one great lawyer to get the job done. Every lawyer in our network has more than 10 years of specialized immigration experience and has successfully filed numerous naturalization applications. Our attorneys are equipped to handle complex circumstances, including prior arrests, long absences and more. We have already scrolled through thousands of profiles so you don’t have to.
- We focus on immigration only. We recognize the complex nature of immigration and believe that warrants its own platform. Unlike other platforms that span across legal specialties, we choose to be laser focused on immigration. We live, breathe and sleep immigration.
- Competitive prices. We have carefully chosen experienced lawyers that offer competitive rates. For the naturalization process, that ranges from $1,200 to $2,000 in legal fees (excludes govt. filing fees). Your lawyer will guide you through the process from start to end, from reviewing your documents to preparing / assembling / filing your application package. He/She will keep you updated on your case status, prep you for your citizenship interview and much more. Many consumers shy away from scheduling consultations due to the high price tag. We have worked with our partners to offer affordable (and sometimes free) first consults so that you can take that first step in becoming a U.S. citizen.
- Consistent service standards. At Ask Ellis, we have checks and balances in place to ensure the platform maintains the highest standards of quality. Our lawyers agree to be responsive and provide excellent service to clients. We pay attention to client feedback and lawyers that do not consistently provide excellent service are removed from our platform.
- Speed. Need to speak to a lawyer today, but not sure how to find a great lawyer on such short notice? Ask Ellis makes it easy – all you have to do is pick a time that works for you.